- Sago-1 cup
- Idly rawa-1 cup
- Green chilli paste- 1table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Bengal gram dhal-1 table spoon
- Black gram dhal – 1 table spoon
- Oil-4 table spoon
- Curds-1 cup
Method of Preparation :
- Soak sago in curds for 2-3 hours.
- In a vessel take oil and add mustard seeds to it when they splutter add Black and Bengal gram dhal and fry for a while.
- Add green chillies paste add sago and idly rawa and mix well.
- place this in the idly stand steam for 15-20 minutes and remove.
- serve hot.