Ravva dosa is a easy and quick dish to make and tastes delicious. If you want to make some tiffin suddenly, then this is one dish which is almost like a ready to cook mix made at home. There are different varieties you can make with this. You also can have improvements to this like onion ravva dosa or vegetable ravva dosa.
- Rice flour- 1 cup
- Chiroti ravva-1/2 cup
(Fine godhuma Ravva)
- Maida-2 table spoon
- Green chilies-6
- Salt to taste
- oil-2 table spoon
- Cumin seeds- 1 table spoon
- Curd – 1/2 Cup
Method of preparation:
- Mix ravva and both the flour’s using curd.
- Add water to get dosa consistency.
- Take oil in a handle add mustard seeds to it when they splutter add chopped green chillies , cumin seeds, curry leaves and fry for a while , add cut coriander leaves to the batter.
- Heat the tawa and pour the dosa and pour a table spoon of oil over it roast the dosa and serve hot with coconut chutney.
- You can add finely chopped onions after pouring the dosa to make it Onion Ravva dosa.
Originally posted 2012-03-22 08:28:00.