The Scheme is based on a health card which can be applied online here.
The online application needs few copies of documents and few details. you need to keep them handy before applying online.
- Firstly you need to get your login id. for getting the login id, call 104 (in Andhra Pradesh only) and get your user id and password. it looks like p123412345 (first 1234 is the Sub treasury id and the second 12345 is the your PPO id). You will receive this via SMS.
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card or Aadhar enrollment slip.of the pensioner.
- Scanned copy of the Pension payment order of pensioner.
- Digital Copy of Passport size photo (45mm X 35mm ) of the pensioner
- Disability Certificate, If the pensioner is disabled.
- And most important. the Information on the pay grade of the pensioner
- Similarly for the dependent also, Scanned Copy of Aadhar card, Digital photo of Passport size and disability certificate is needed.
- In case of children below 5 years, birth certificate is also needed.
Once all these information is ready, you need t log in to www.ehf.gov.in to register for the health card.