- Rice- 1 1/2 cup
- Blackgram dal-1/2 cup
- Boiled Rice-1 1/2cup
- Medium Rice Flakes – 1/2cup
- Maida-1/4 cup
- Rice Flour-1/4 cup
- Baking Soda -1/2 TSp
- Salt – To Taste
- Soak the rice, boiled rice,black gram in a vessel.
- Soak the rice flakes separately.
- After 6-8 hours grind all of them to smooth batter in wet grinder.
- Mix rice flour, Maida with water to paste and add this in the batter just before you remove the batter from the grinder.
- Allow the batter to ferment for whole night.
- Next day morning add baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Pour a ladle full of batter on the tawa.It should be thick like bread dosa
- Add a tablespoon of oil over it and close it with a lid. Keep it in low flame
- Serve hot with onion chutney.