Sago Idly is a healthy food. Those who don’t like routine stuff can try this.
Sago is made of tapioca and also it is called as tapioca pearls. It has some good health benefits such as cooling effect and high energy provider. good as light meal option. This used to be given to the patients with fever in earlier days.Sago aids in digestion, high energy and easy to make.
If you are bored with the routine stuff of sago you can try this as idly.
- Sago-1 cup
- Idly rawa-1 cup
- Green chilli paste- 1table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Bengal gram dhal-1 table spoon
- Black gram dhal – 1 table spoon
- Oil-4 table spoon
- Curds-1 cup
Method of Preparation :
- Soak sago in curds for 2-3 hours.
- In a vessel take oil and add mustard seeds to it when they splutter add Black and Bengal gram dhal and fry for a while.
- Add green chillies paste add sago and idly rawa and mix well.
- place this in the idly stand steam for 15-20 minutes and remove.
- serve hot.