Skip to content
RAWA DOSA is simple to make and also very tasty.
- Rice flour- 1 cup
- Chiroti rawa-1/2 cup
- Maida-2 table spoon
- Green chilies-6
- Salt to taste
- oil-2 table spoon
- Cumin seeds- 1 table spoon
Method of preparation:
- Mix rawa and both the flour’s using water to dosa consistency.
- Take oil in a handle and heat it on a low flame
- Add mustard seeds to it. When they splutter add chopped green chillies , cumin seeds, curry leaves and fry for a while.
- Add this tadka to the batter.
- Add cut coriander leaves to the batter.
- Heat the tawa and pour the dosa and pour a table spoon of oil over it
- Roast the dosa till brown and serve hot with coconut chutney.
- It will be tough to spread this dosa. so best option would be to take care while pouring the dosa on the tawa.