Curry leaves help in reducing hair fall and also good for the eyes. This also helps in reducing gas formation. In fact if you take 10 curry leaves on empty stomach along with a glass of lukewarm water, this will help the digestion a lot.
- Karivepaku – 1 bowl
- Rice – 1 cup
- Red Chilli – 6
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 spoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 6 spoons
- Mustered Seeds – 1 spoon
- Ground Nuts – 1/4 Cup
- Coriander (dry) – 4 Spoons
- Boil the rice and let it cool.
- Take boiled rice in to a plate, add some salt and mix it properly.
- Take a pan and put 2 spoons oil and heat it, then , ground nuts, coriander, red chills, and curry leaves.
- Fry it for 2 minutes and take it in a bowl and Let it cool and then grind it after adding salt and turmeric powder
- Take 2 spoons of oil in the pan, add 2 chills cut into small pieces, and mustered seeds and heat it.
- Add the rice to this and the powder prepared and mix thoroughly. keep in simmer for 2-3 min.
- Garlic peels can be added if you like the taste.
- Garnish with fried curry leaves and ground nuts it looks nice to eat.
Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Minerals and Carbohydrates, Proteins, Amino acids and Alkloids.