A great initiative by the AP State Government for its employees and pensioners is the recent Employee Health Scheme . This scheme provides Cashless treatment to the employees, pensioners including their dependents. The Eligibility is as under
- All regular State Government Employees.
- Provincialized Employees of local bodies
- All service pensioners
- All Family pensioners without dependents
- Re-employed service pensioners
- Parents (either adoptive or biological, but not both).
- One legally wedded wife and her dependent parents in case of a male employee/ service pensioner.
- Husband and his dependent parents in case of a female employee/ service pensioner.
- Wholly dependent legitimate children (including step children and adopted children). In case of unemployed daughters, those who are unmarried or widowed or divorced or deserted. In case of unemployed sons, those who are below the age of 25 years or disabled with a disability which renders them unfit for employment.
The total insured under EHF scheme is Rs.3.00 lakhs per family every year on floater basis.
The coverage limit on the beneficiary family will be on a floater basis. The beneficiary family can have the flexibility to avail of the whole coverage limit either one by one by one member or conjointly by 2 or additional members of the family.
The beneficiaries pays monthly contribution
to the Trust that is subtracted automatically by the Drawing and Disbursing Officer involved.
Enrolment and Contribution mandatory required. In cases wherever each the spouses are eligible employees/service pensioners, then registration and contribution by each is required, and there shall be no duplication of dependent members of the family at the time of registration.
The eligible beneficiaries are given health
cards also referred to as eligibility cards.
The procedure of verification of eligibility of beneficiary under the scheme shall be by on-line authentication of the Health Card details. The beneficiary shall give either the eligibility card or the card number just in case the card is not-available. The employees at the booth within the NWH shall verify the details on-line by accessing the portal. Once the authentication is complete, the eligibility verification ends.
Please spread this message across to all the people who need this.