This is dish for those who don’t like, eating capsicum. Panner will change the taste of capsicum. Panner will also help in easily convincing children.
- Capsicum-2(cut into small pieces)
- Rice -1 cup(cooked and keep aside)
- Chiili powder-2 Tb spoons
- Green chilli-2 (cut into small pieces)
- Tomato –2 (cut into small pieces)
- Coriander powder-1 Tb spoon
- Turmaric-1/4th tab spoon
- Cumin powder-1 Tb spoon
- Pavbajji masala-1/2 Tb spoon
- Onion-1 (cut into small pieces)
- Ginger Garlic paste-1 Tb spoon
- Cordmaom -1
- Cinnamom-small piece
- Oil-4tab spoons
- Salt to taste
Method of Preparation
- Fry the Panneer in OIL till brown color and keep it aside. ( Panner will fry and the oil remins)
- Add another spoon of oil and heat for 1/2 min
- Add Onion, Ginger Garlic Paste, Green Chili and Salt in the oil and fry till the onion turns brown
- Make teh powder of cinnamon, Clove, Cardmom .
- Add this powder, Chili powder, coriander power, Pavbhaji Masala, and turmeric to the fried onion and heat for about one min
- Add capsicum and Tomato now, and heat for about 3-4 Min ( Tomato will be like paste)
- Now add the Fried Panner and heat for 2 min.
- Finally add the cooked rice. Mix thouroughly.
- Serve Hot. You may garnish with coriander leaves optionally