- Bread-1 pound
- Green chillies-8-10
- Salt to taste
- Roasted gram-2 table spoon
- Ground nuts-3 table spoon
- Oil 4-6 table spoon
- Make bread pieces into square shape forming 1 inch square.
- Cut onions in square shape.
- Powder ground nuts and roasted gram in the mixie coarsely.
- In a pan take oil add mustard seeds to it when they splutter
- Add onions when they turn transparent add powder run in the mixie and fry for 3-4 minutes
- Add green chilli paste,salt,turmeric,squeeze lemon and then mix with the bread hate up lightly and serve immediately.
- You must heat just before you serve.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.