ADAI Dosa is another verity of dosa using all pulses. It has a great taste and quick and easy to make. Certainly different from routine dosa
- Boiled rice – 1 cup
- Red gram dhal 3/4 cup
- Bengal gram dhal 1/4 cup
- Black gram dhal –1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds- 1 table spoon
- Coriander seeds- 1 table spoon
- Red chilies-8
- Onions –2 finely chopped
- Curry and coriander leaves.
- Fresh coconut-little
- Powder red chilies, cumin and coriander seeds in the mixer.
- Soak dhal and rice for 6-8 hrs grind into smooth batter.
- Allow to ferment for the whole night.
- Next morning add the powder and finely chopped onions, salt, soda powder fresh coconut
- Pour dosa over the tawa,
- Roast and serve hot.