1. Milk – 1/2 Ltr
2. Coconut Milk – 1/2 Ltr
3. Sugar – 1/2 Cup
4. Green gram (without skin)( Peasra Pappu) – 1 Table Spoon
4. Black Gram ( With out Skin) ( Minapa Pappu) – Table Spoon
5. Thella Nuvvu Pappu (Sesame – white) – 1 Spoon
6. Elaichi Powder – 1 Spoon
7. Cashew Powder – 2 Spoons
1. Heat the Black Gram, Green Gram and Sesame Separately in a pan till they are brownish
2. Grind all these three together and keep the powder aside.
3. Boil the milk in a vessel. Once it is boiled, Add the coconut milk and sugar to the boiled milk. Heat it on a low to medium steam for about 5 min.
4. Take some milk in a cup and mix the powder made in point 2 above and mix it thoroughly. ( To Avoid ball formation)
5. Add this to the boiling milk.
6. heat it on low flame for 5 min
7. Add the Cashew powder and the Elaichi powder.
Serve hot . It is a very tasty milk dish.